KLC's Cyber Security Qualifications
KLC Consulting has over 20 years of information security and IT services experience. We enable federal and state government, and Fortune 1000 companies to secure their IT environment and reduce risks. Our experience covers different industries including government, defense, financial, banking, retail, law firms, law enforcement, utility, manufacturing, and aerospace.
KLC's mission is to provide a continuous effort to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your corporate resources and data. Achieving security for your corporate information assets and compliance with new regulations demand constant vigilance and knowledge of what to look for. Through each stage of the information security lifecycle, we help you prevent, detect, respond to, and resolve your enterprise security issues.
KLC encompasses expertise in the Security Assessments, IT Audit, Web, Application, Database, and Network Security, Financial Regulations (FFIEC, GLBA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)), Healthcare (HIPAA), PCI and Pharmaceutical (21 CFR Part 11), Privacy Regulations (201 CMR 17), MAC Address (Network Address) based Security, Vulnerability Management and Protection, Security Technologies Design and Implementation, and a full range of Professional Security Services.
- - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- - Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- - Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC)
- - Certified Software Secure Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- - Certified Information Privacy Professionals (CIPP, CIPP/G)
- - Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- - Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP)
- - Juniper Certified Professionals
- - Security+
- - A+
KLC has 3 security engineers certified in Varonis applications. Varonis (www.varonis.com) is a powerful solution allowing organizations to better and more easily manage the identity and access of corporate resources. It allows security administrator and data owners to see who has access to files and folders on Windows, Unix/Linux and Sharepoint servers. One of the major features of the product is that it provides the ability to see the impact that access privilege changes or removal has on a particular user or group prior to the implementation, alleviating the fear of changing access privileges.
Just a few examples of what Varonis solves for system administrators and data owners:
- - Who has access to my folders?
- - Who actually accessed my folders in the last 30 days?
- - Who (users and groups) are the most active users for those 5 specific folders?
- - What access does a specific user or group have for server files and folders?
- - Finds all files with the word "Company Confidential Information" or any strings, and list all the users have access to these folders.
- - Who accessed the specific confidential files within the last 60 days (or specific date range)?
- - If I remove user "John Smith" from "Legal" and "Financial" group, and move him to "Accounting" group, what folders will he lose access to?
- - Are there any anomalies in terms of number of access to my folders in the last 45 days? If yes, who touched my folders?
- Certification: 8a Certified
- DUNS#: 128430050
- CAGE#: 4WEW4
- NAICS Code: 541512, 541511, 541513, 541519, 511210, 518210
KLC is now DCAA Audited and Approved.