Senior CMMC Consultant Job Opportunities
Actively seeking to fill multiple CMMC Assessor Job Roles
KLC has Senior CMMC Consultant Job opportunities – right now. In this role you will be a leading team member who provides Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Level 2 consulting and assessment services to our Defense Industrial Base (DIB) clients. Your work directly impacts what matters most to them: Preserving their competitive advantage as a company that prides itself in keeping Confidential Unclassified Information (CUI) safe and secure. Most of the work you’ll do in this CMMC Assessor Job will be performed remotely from your home office. In rare instances, travel to client premises will be required if deemed necessary by the client.
CMMC Assessor Job Responsibilities
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Lead teams that conduct consulting and C3PAO assessment projects.
- Lead sales calls.
- Write, review, and present proposals and deliverable reports.
- Determine the scope and boundary of client CMMC environments.
- Ensure high-quality deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Deliver virtual or onsite presentations of project deliverables and CMMC / DFARS / NIST 800-171 training.
- Calculate NIST 800-171 self-assessment scores, assist with DoD SPRS submissions.
- Present CMMC topics at conferences and client meetings.
- Identify compliance gaps based on CMMC / NIST 800-171 / DFARS 7012 controls implementation.
- Provide recommendations to meet CMMC / NIST 800-171 compliance.
- Assist the client with the C3PAO assessment processes and coordination.
Your Personal Attributes
- High personal integrity.
- Aptitude for collaboration with successful, like-minded team members who place a high value on life-work balance.
- Ability to inspire confidence in our solutions through clear, concise verbal & written communication skills, and
- Strong Desire for success and to enjoy the superior financial rewards that come from achieving the high standards we set.
Senior CMMC Consultant Job Technical Requirements
- Advanced technical skills/certifications (CCP, RPA, CISSP, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field BS or above in related Information Technology field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of expertise in the planning, development, coordination, and execution of professional services delivery – from client scoping calls, and engagement boundary establishment through to deliverable report presentation debriefing calls.
- Working knowledge of the controls and implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-53) and DFARS Clause 252.204-7012 (NIST 800-171).
- Familiarity with other similar compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.
- Ability to project manage CMMC consulting engagements to ensure timely delivery of service and project deliverables.
- Enthusiasm about working independently and as part of a team with a professional attitude and demeanor appropriate for a C3PAO.
CMMC Assessor Job – A Real Plus if You Possess
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Have or can obtain Security Clearance.
Yes, We’re looking for people to fill this CMMC Assessor Job opportunity – right now!
Send resume with cover letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
KLC Consulting is a cleared candidate C3PAO nearing completion of the process to obtain full authorization
KLC Consulting does not discriminate in employment based of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
To visit the Cyber-AB website click here