1099 & Corp to Corp Structure Available – Actively seeking senior CMMC Consultants
We’re actively seeking Senior CMMC Consultants – right now. In this role you will be a leading team member who provides Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Level 2 and Level 3 assessment services as a CMMC Assessor to our Defense Industrial Base (DIB) clients. Your work directly impacts what matters most to them: Preserving their competitive advantage as a company that prides itself in keeping Confidential Unclassified Information (CUI) safe and secure. Most of your work will be performed remotely from your home office. In rare instances, travel to client premises will be required if deemed necessary by the client.
- Lead information risk and security discussions with technical and non-technical groups
- Conduct initial scoping calls, periodic progress review calls and present deliverable reports during client debriefing calls
- Develop Statements of Work (SOW) utilizing our proprietary report format, including estimating the level of effort in hours and overall project duration
- Write project deliverable reports utilizing our proprietary report format
- Perform compliance assessments of CMMC Processes and Practices
- Identify CMMC compliance issues; research, develop, and recommend solutions to remediate them
- Be an integral member a growing delivery team to advise our clients in all matters involving the DoD’s CMMC
- Support the delivery of CMMC related services and product offerings
- Stay attuned with new CMMC requirements as they emerge to help improve and mature methodologies for service delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with client staff to help facilitate account growth
Your personal attributes
- High personal integrity
- Aptitude for collaboration with successful, like-minded team members who place a high value on life-work balance
- Ability to inspire confidence in your solutions through clear, concise verbal & written communication skills, and
- Desire for success and to enjoy the superior financial rewards that come from achieving the high standards we set
Your Technical Requirements
- Advanced technical skills/certifications (CISSP, CISA, CIPP, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field BS or above in related Information Technology field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of expertise in the planning, development, coordination, and execution of professional services delivery – from client scoping calls, engagement boundary establishment through to deliverable report presentation debriefing calls.
- Working knowledge of the controls and implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-53) and DFARS Clause 252.204-7012 (NIST 800-171)
- Familiarity with other compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.
- Ability to project manage CMMC consulting engagements to ensure timely delivery of service and project deliverables
- Enthusiasm about working independently and as part of a team with professional attitude and demeanor
A real plus if you possess
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge of Cybersecurity Maturity Model (CMMC) Program
- Or can obtain Security Clearance
Yes, We’re actively seeking Senior CMMC Consultants – right now! So
Send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To visit the CMMC-AB website click here
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!