Seeking DoD RMF NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53 Security Consultants with 5+ years of End-to-End experience. We’re looking for consultants who are passionate about taking ownership of assigned projects and delivering quality work on time and within budget. Successful candidates must be able to manage high client expectations – inspiring confidence by calmly providing expert guidance under all circumstances.
Typical projects involve helping our clients develop the RMF or FISMA package from the beginning (scoping, establishing the boundary), developing the SSP, Risk Assessment, Validation, POA&M; through to completion – obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO).
Our consultantss’ personalities are such that they enthusiastically share knowledge with team members and clients. We only want true team players that can collaborate with members of our consulting family.
- Conduct scoping calls to identify the scope of each project
- Define the project scope, tasks and milestones for each RMF or FISMA project
- Estimate the level of effort (time) and duration of an RMF or FISMA project based on defined scope and client deadline
- Develop Statement of Work for the RMF or FISMA project based on required NIST procedures and standards.
- Kickoff the project with client key stakeholders
- Guide, track and report project progress to all project key stakeholders
- Perform and document all defined RMF and FISMA tasks
- Escalate concerns as defined in the escalation procedure
- Produce all required deliverables with highest quality, meeting the deliverable requirements on time and within budget
- Communicate with clients and government contract officials to help address POA&M as necessary
- Communicate with clients and government contract officials to help obtain ATO as necessary
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.