Have you received letters from the DoD or your Prime contractor asking about your compliance status with:
* DFARS 252.204-7012 – your obligation to secure your information technology environment
• DFARS 252.204-7019 – notice of NIST 800-171 DoD assessment requirements
• And DFARS 252.204-7020 – submission of current assessment score in the SPRS DoD
We help with our SPRS DoD consulting service!
1. We utilize KLC’s proprietary “CUI Data Lifecycle” methodology to scope your CUI boundary and minimize compliance costs
2. Review or help you prepare documents for SPRS DoD
- NIST 800-171 self-assessment and summary score
- POAM information needed for DoD Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) submission
3. SPRS DoD deliverable package
- SSP documentation of existing NIST 800-171 baseline practices
- POAM for missing practices
- Summary Assessment level score and worksheet
- Guidance with your SPRS submission
Report “In Compliance” with DFARS 252.204-7020!
* DFARS 252.204-7012
• DFARS 252.204-7019
• And DFARS 252.204-7020
And know exactly where you stand with NIST 800-171 compliance and your cybersecurity posture!
4. Prices start at $7,900 and vary by in-scope factors, including the number of
- Locations and cage codes
- Employees and citizenship
- Applications, systems, and devices
About KLC Consulting
KLC is a CMMC-AB cleared C3PAO consulting firm that helps companies achieve NIST 800-171 and CMMC level 3 compliance
We meet you where you’re at – through flexible DoD compliance solutions that provide as much or as little help as you require
We combine DoD cybersecurity expertise with CMMC-technology partner solutions to architect your most prudent and affordable path to compliance
Thank you for visiting our website!