KLC Provides You With Affordable DFARS 252.204-7020 Help
Are you uneasy about the 11/30/2020 deadline and your DFARS 252.204-7020 (NIST SP 800 171) submission into the DoD’s Supplier Performance Risk System – the SPRS? Or concerned that your low (or negative!) score will affect your standing with the DoD and your prime contractors? You’re far from alone! As a Defense Industrial Base subcontractor, you’ve already received your DFARS 252.204-7019 notice about compliance. And we understand compliance effort is often viewed as a vague and unwelcome burden on top of everything else you do when time and resources are lacking.
So, what to do about it?
We’re here to help with an affordable solution: Starting at $7,900 for SPRS Submission Help!
What you get (Your Deliverable):
- SSP documentation of existing baseline practices
- POA&M for missing practices (gap analysis)
- Summary Assessment level score and worksheet
- Guidance with your SPRS submission
- Ability to report “In Compliance” with SPRS submission requirement to DOD Contract Official and prime contractors
- Know exactly where you stand in NIST 800-171 compliance and cybersecurity posture
And where possible:
- Limit CUI footprint
- Automate manual tasks
- Simplify processes
- Recommend partner MSP/Cybersecurity platform solutions to replace manually intensive compliance tasks
DFARS 252.204-7020 SPRS Submission Help with KLC Consulting’s Supplier Performance Risk System Documentation Service! Documentation Service
… AND if you subsequently hire our consulting services to help you achieve NIST 800-171 or CMMC Compliance, the $5,900 cost for SPRS Submission Help will go toward that future cost!
KLC Consulting helps DoD contractors meet CMMC & NIST 800-171 requirements through agile solutions that achieve compliance, gain trust, and win contracts!
Please visit our channel on for other free resources and cybersecurity discussion topics, and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you for visiting our website!