Our Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service helps direct and communicate cybersecurity strategy into your business operations. The need has never been greater. And many companies cannot afford a full time CISO to support their information security needs. You gain the cost-effective expertise we have acquired through our decades of experience with nimble scalable solutions.
Let’s Begin with a Risk Assessment
A good Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service begins with a risk assessment. It is vital to understand the current state of your security program as we work together to improve it. Next, we prioritize remediation efforts over time and within your budget constraints.
You should expect the cost of your vCISO to decrease over time as your cybersecurity posture improves. And you will be able to optimize cost efficiency by choosing only the services as you need them.
Highlights of our vCISO Service
- Evaluate, Communicate and Reduce Cybersecurity Risk
- Security Plan, Framework, and Policy Development
- Regulatory Compliance Audit Guidance
- Incident Response Plan Development
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Governance Strategy Development
- Security Awareness Program Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Corrective Action Plan Development and Implementation
- Social Engineering Risk Reduction
Benefits of our vCISO Service
- Cost effectiveness
- Flexibility to work on projects as needed
- Objective independence
- Faster onboarding process
Also, we provide ISO Advisory and Audit services to help companies comply with the global ISO industry security standards, such as the ISO 27002 Framework, which covers the critical domains of information security.
- Risk assessment and treatment
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
Please visit our channel on for other free resources and cybersecurity discussion topics, and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you for visiting our website!