Safeguarding Your Confidential Information and Digital Assets
About KLC Consulting – we appreciate that all companies have different security postures and budgetary constraints. And our job as cybersecurity consultants is to stay ahead of the next cyber threat and regulatory development that affect you and your business
We’ve learned through decades of experience that cybersecurity breaches are largely preventable with the right combination of people, processes and technology.
We don’t over-scope (oversell) or under-scope (cut corners to underprice competition) our services. We provide effective, cost-sensitive cybersecurity solutions to help safeguard your confidential information and digital assets. And give you peace of mind to focus your efforts on running your business successfully.
KLC Consulting formed in 2002 to serve the cybersecurity needs of government and commercial sector clients. We only staff senior level cybersecurity consulting engineers. Clients recommend their associates and colleagues to us: We’re very good at what we do, we enjoy doing it, and we walk that extra mile to give the very best service.
Our consultants possess between 8 and 20+ years of cybersecurity experience over and above foundational IT experience. To be a KLC Consulting security engineer requires 3 essential traits:
- High personal integrity,
- Advanced technical skills/certifications (CISSP, CISA, CIPP and others) and
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Information Security Solutions Tailored to You
Our approach recognizes there is no “One Size Fits All” in cybersecurity. Every client’s needs, budget and internal resources are unique. We:
- Conduct a scoping call with you and your technical staff to understand your specific need and budget. We identify cybersecurity standards, and all requirements for regulatory agencies, ATO (Authority to Operate), business associate agreements (BAA) and cyber insurance requirements.
- Submit our proposal with a statement of work (SOW) specific to your needs. This details our approach to achieving objectives and compliance, recommended phasing of work completion, project duration, price and payment terms. We’re open to revising proposals to best serve your needs.
- Perform the work and submit our deliverable reports with findings prioritized by criticality and recommended remediation and mitigation strategies. We hold debriefing calls to review findings and answer your questions.
- Provide remediation assistance through a subsequent proposal if you would like our help.
Our Cybersecurity consultants have overlapping areas of specialized practice. Our quality assurance review process ensures accuracy and completeness in our cybersecurity service offering. We’re all invested in improving your cybersecurity posture.
We strive to inspire your confidence in our cybersecurity consulting services with our ability to quickly understand your needs and clearly communicate our command of subject matter expertise through polished verbal and written presentation skills.
Please visit our channel on for other free resources and cybersecurity discussion topics, and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you for visiting our website!