CMMC Compliance Consulting
KLC Consulting is a CMMC-AB cleared candidate C3PAO firm. We specialize in NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance solutions for small to medium-sized businesses:
Our approach as a CMMC consultant is to meet you where you’re at and work together to ensure you are “CMMC Assessment Ready”. We offer the most affordable solutions available today. What’s more, KLC customizes solutions to meet your needs and budget. We provide as much or as little help as you need. Including guidance with your own do-it-yourself NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance effort.
Don’t Waste Time and Money on a Failed CMMC Assessment
A welcome change in CMMC 2.0 is the allowance of a limited POAM, (Plan of Action and Milestones), to remediate deficiencies within 180 days.
With the fate of DoD contract renewals and new opportunities hanging in the balance, the last thing a Defense Industrial Base (DIB) company needs is to engage a C3PAO to perform a CMMC assessment and fail.
KLC is a CMMC consultant that provides flexible consulting support options for your most affordable CMMC compliance program available today.
We Assemble The Best Team For Your Business
Our team of experienced CMMC consultants possess expertise in all areas of NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance. We provide clients with a thorough understanding of their CMMC requirements. And we provide customized solutions to match your needs.
Larger clients staff their own senior IT and information security personnel in-house. They may only need some expert recommendations and guidance from a CMMC consultant for example. Conversely, smaller clients may need more hands-on assistance. In any case, KLC Consulting is committed to providing best-in-class and most affordable CMMC and NIST 800-171support. So let’s get started!
Call us for a Complimentary No-Cost Consultation 617.314.9721 x158
Here’s How Our CMMC Compliance Consulting Service Helps You
- Design your CMMC compliance program based on your IT infrastructure and compliance posture
- Organize a team of combined KLC / Client / IT MSP (Managed Service Provider) personnel resources. We’ll lead a successful “CMMC Assessment Ready” project
- Provide DoD cybersecurity subject matter expertise with all applicable regulations:
DFARS 252.204-7012, -7019, -7020, and -7021 (CMMC)
- Recommend improvements to your information security practices
- Provide CMMC policy templates
- Tailor CMMC procedures specific to your company
- Recommend cloud security and physical security
- Provide Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) guidance
- Foster a culture of CMMC compliance in your personnel
- Provide KLC Consulting’s “CMMC and DFARS 252.204-7012 Compliance” training. We recommend other compliant cybersecurity training resources
- Introduce KLC Consulting’s CMMC tools, technology partners, and MSP solutions
- Guide technology implementation and resource support
CMMC Compliance Consulting Costs
Our fee structure reflects that every client is unique. In the first place, compliance-savvy clients often only require our expert guidance and direction. Conversely, others need more direct hands-on help. Regardless, we quote CMMC consulting fees on a case-by-case basis, recognizing clients usually prefer a fixed monthly fee that also encourages greater utilization of our expertise.
Avoid Costly Pitfalls and Time Delays
Many DoD contractors and subcontractors do not meet the necessary Controlled Unclassified Information (“CUI”) compliance requirements of NIST 800-171. As a result, the DoD created CMMC and is phasing in CMMC 2.0. Furthermore, their Rulemaking process will span 9-24 months from November 2021. We are here to ensure that you will be ready.
Flow Down Requirements
KLC Consulting provides expert guidance with compliance flow down requirements to subcontractors with whom you share CUI.
Incident Response Plans
In addition, we develop and test your required CMMC Incident Response plan to reduce the risk of costly gaps and time delays.
CUI Marking and Labeling
Our services include making procedural recommendations for CUI Marking and Labeling. We advise you of available technology solutions to automate the CUI Marking and Labeling process. Equally important, we assist in the creation of evidence collection to demonstrate CMMC Level 2 compliance. And we’ll perform (or recommend tools to perform) a CMMC secure code review.
Your Liaison During CMMC Assessment
We’ll refer you to other reputable C3PAO firms we know that are good to work with. We also serve as your advocate and liaison during your separately contracted C3PAO Assessment. Lastly, we are with you every step of the way should you need help with the C3PAO during a dispute resolution process.
And After Your CMMC Assessment
We help you after your CMMC Assessment in the following ways:
- Post-certification guidance with your Change Management process
- Incident Response (IR) readiness, handling, DoD reporting, and plan testing
- Conduct CMMC vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Monitor CMMC version updates for effect on your compliance requirements
- Plan for your next CMMC Assessment (CMMC is valid for three years)
Next Steps are to Engage a C3PAO and Maintain & Renew Compliance
Are you ready for your CMMC Assessment by a C3PAO?
Above all, be sure! Don’t go into your CMMC Assessment thinking you’re ready – and fail. Gain confidence with our mock C3PAO assessment.