March 10, 2022
Provide IA Performance Management to include project management, independent review, implementation, Certification and Accreditation (C&A), ST&E, and IV&V.
- Client: DoD IT Organization
- Type of Service: IA Performance Management
KLC Consulting, Inc. provisions of integrated service, configuration and performance management for SMA’s on the IASE Portal on NIPRNET and SIPRNET, DKO and DKO-S to improve and maintain operational capabilities, and reduce the risk of service delivery failure. Tasks involved project management, independent review, implementation, Certification and Accreditation (C&A), ST&E, and IV&V. In addition, update the IASE content to maintain its currency with evolving DoD IA policies, threats, vulnerabilities, emerging issues, new procedures, and meeting Section 508 compliance.
- High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE)
- Ports, Protocol, and Services Management (PPSM)
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- DoD IA Training
- DISN Accreditation Security Working Group (DSAWG)
- GIG IA Architecture
- DoD Enterprise IA Tools
- DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) / Public Key Enabling (PKE)
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
- IA Workforce Improvement Program (WIP)/8570/IA WIP Advisory Council
- Wireless Security
KLC Consulting, Inc. maintained Subject Matter Areas (SMAs) on the DoD Information Assurance (IA) Portal on Defense Knowledge Online (DKO) and on the Information Assurance Support Environment (IASE) on the Unclassified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). KLC supported the ongoing migration/duplication of IASE content to the DoD IA Portal on DKO and DKO-S, and ensured the insertion of new and innovative techniques, design, and structure to the DoD IA Portal on the DKO, DKO-S and on the IASE environment. Tasks also included project management, system implementation, Certification and Accreditation (C&A), ST&E, and IV&V. In addition, KLC interfaced with DISA Field Security Office (FSO) to update the IASE content to maintain its currency with evolving DoD IA policies, threats, vulnerabilities, emerging issues, and new procedures.
Support and services include:
- Web server configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades to ensure 24/7/365 operations with no loss of service outside of scheduled maintenance windows.
- Ensure DoD IA Portal meets on all DoD website compliance issues, policies, and Best Practices.
- Perform quality assurance oversight and review of content on both the DoD IA Portal on DKO and DKO-S, as well as the IASE NIPRNet and SIPRNet websites.
- Coordinate with SMA POCs quarterly to ensure accuracy and currency of content.
- Review websites for broken links and work with DoD SMA POC to investigate and resolve the issues.
- Coordinate the review and approval of content to be placed on DoD IA Portal/IASE with the DoD IA Portal Program Manager (PM), as appropriate.
- Ensure configuration management for pages mirrored on DoD IA Portal/IASE is accurate.
- Enforce compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for all web content, as mandated by Federal Law.
- Maintain and update Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) as updates become available
- Maintain Certification and Accreditation (under DIACAP) for current systems by managing POA&M
- Obtain Certification and Accreditation for new applications and systems by conducting ST&E, IV&V and POA&M
- Continuous monitoring and configuration management enabling proactive service level and performance management